Top 7 Tips to Succeed in Affiliate Marketing
Promoting or selling other people’s stuff in your website can make you earn a comfortable living that will give you confidence to quit from your job! You can do that by joining affiliate programs. Here are the top 7 tips to succeed in affiliate marketing:
- Join Google Adsense. I recommend that you start with Google Adsense. This the simplest and most popular affiliate program on the web. This is a pay-per-click affiliate program and the Google ads are related to the content of your site. You may also place Google web and site search button and earn money when your visitor uses it. I advise you to put Google Adsense link prominently in all of your web pages.
- Join 2-Tier Affiliate Programs. These are programs that allow you to recruit an army of sub-affiliates and receive a commission from their revenues. Check our site.
- Join affiliate programs offering lifetime commissions. These programs give commissions for life for revenues or reorders from the same customer or sub-affiliate. This kind of commission is also known as residual income.
- Join affiliate networks. These are the networks that have a wide variety of choices of products or services from various companies, to sell or promote. Each affiliate network offers several affiliate programs from several companies including those world’s famous brands and products. It monitors all your earned commissions from various programs and pays you in only one check on a scheduled payment date. That’s very convenient! Check our site.
- Join affiliate programs that offer high-commissions. These are the programs that are giving commissions from 30% to more than 80% of the sales. Why waste your time selling others’ products that will only give a penny?
- Optimize your website. You have to optimize your site to make it search engine friendly and attractive to your targeted audience. Put quality and creative contents to your pages. Choose keywords related to what your site is all about. Minimize graphics to make your pages load faster. Make your page design consistent in all pages. Don’t forget to place your navigational menu in the most convenient section of your page.
- Promote your site. To promote your affiliate products, you have to make your site popular. To make your site popular, you have to promote it by submitting your sites to Google, Yahoo, MSN, AskJeeves, DMOZ and other search engines and directories. Exchange links with popular related sites. Write articles and submit to article directories. Join popular forums that will allow you to place your website link in signature area.